Right of withdrawal
Onlineshop Robert Kunzmann GmbH & Co. KG
Conditions of cancellation
Right of cancellation
- took possession of the goods or
- the final goods (in the case that you ordered several items in a single order which were delivered separately by us) or
- the last partial consignment or the last part (in the case that we agree with you the delivery of goods in several partial consignments or parts)
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (Robert Kunzmann GmbH & Co. KG, Auhofstraße 29, 63741 Aschaffenburg - Damm, telephone number +49 (0) 6021/ 44 77 94 444 available Mon - Fri 10.00 am – 04.00 pm, Fax: 06021/361-811604, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email etc) regarding your decision to cancel this contract. You may, but are not obliged to, use the enclosed sample cancellation form for this purpose.
The cancellation period shall be deemed complied with if you send the notification expressing your desire to exercise the right of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation period.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we shall refund all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you chose a type of delivery other than the reasonable standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than within 14 days of the date on which we received the notice of cancellation of this contract. For this refund, we shall use the same method of payment as used by you in the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you; in no case shall we charge any fees for refunding the payment. We may refuse to refund the payment until we have received the returned goods or until you have submitted proof of returning the goods, whichever event occurs first.
You must send back or transfer the goods to us immediately and in all cases no later than 14 days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The return period shall be deemed complied with if you send the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. If the goods cannot be returned via post due to their nature, the costs shall be valued at a maximum of EUR 120.00 for deliveries within Germany, and at a maximum of EUR 290.00 for cross-border deliveries within Europe.
You only need to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to any handling of the goods by you that was not necessary to examine the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Exclusion of right of cancellation
- Contracts for the supply of goods, which are not prefabricated and whose manufacture is subject to an individual choice or destination by the consumer or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- Contracts for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery,
- Contracts for the supply of sealed goods, which are not suitable for return on grounds of health or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.